About me.

Hey people my name's Kish, I'm from North West London and I work in the City. If you have to describe me in two words, it's 'food lover' plain and simple.

I eat out regularly and love talking about food, I mean I talk about food all the time - If you ask anyone I know, they'll tell you the same! Hence me starting a food blog :)

My passion for good food really started when I was in my teens, since then I have appreciated quality food and also (not to be forgotten) attention to detail. 

I love trying new restaurants and places that are passionate on using high quality ingredients as well as taking time with well presented food. 

If this is something you're also interested in then you are in the right place! You'll find the places I already love to visit like my regulars and some hidden gems, as well as some new places which I'll be experiencing. 

I'll share my opinion as to what I think and how I rate everything, from the atmosphere to the food. 

Basically guys, the aim of my blog is to highlight different dishes and restaurants, as well as recommend places for different occasions which will hopefully help you open your eyes and tastebuds! 

Comments

Popular Posts